the question is, what don’t we do?
We are with you from start to finish!
- Create file in broker’s transaction management system
- Review & ensure all documents are fully executed with proper dates, initials, signatures, the broker information is completed and obtain broker signature on required documents
- Upload all disclosures, documents and reports into online file as they are received or fully executed throughout the transaction
- Open escrow: Introduce my role, obtain file number, request wiring instructions to be sent to buyer, Escrow Instructions, Commission Instructions and Preliminary Report.
- Supply the executed Purchase Agreement, Counter/s, Addendum/s (if any) and contingency deadlines to all parties involved in the transaction
- Enter all contingency dates into the transaction management service software which will provide reminders to agents
- Track the escrow time-frames for receipt of earnest money deposit, delivery and return of escrow packages, and that ALL demands are ordered / received on time
- Update status changes in MLS (Listing) – Agent to provide information and property condition – We DO NOT enter the initial listing into MLS
- Provide / Obtain seller property & brokerage disclosures to / from co-op for signatures
- Ensure your buyer receives a copy of all reports and booklets that are provided and/or required
- Order Home Warranty – Agent or client to provide desired coverage information
- Work with co-op to schedule inspections including home, termite and appraisal
- Order Resale Package/s (Listing) or verify packages are ordered in a timely manner. Once obtained send to co-op or buyer along with CIC Receipt/s
- Maintain open communication with all parties throughout the transaction for status updates as well as items needing attention or that are outstanding to ensure a smooth and successful closing.
- Assist with scheduling clients signing appointment
- Obtain executed walk through from buyer or buyer’s agent